TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

haha

oh i love this - well done for making me feel like a jerk for laughing at the first episode!

Assortment of Magic Assortment of Magic

Mega impressive elements

i presume the whole leaving the pond and turning into the monkey sequence was the last scene you animated in the movie?

It was amazing.

Make a whole move with animation of that quality and it will be beyond comparison.

Bat on the loose (remake) Bat on the loose (remake)

well done

I have a lot of respect for the time and effort you put into this, it can obviously be improved, as virtually everything always can, a lot of suggestions have already told you how and i am sure you own knowledge as to its faults show you how it can be improved.

The one thing i would say as a suggestion to make your movies more pleasurable, is allow a skip feature for the intro cut scenes (ie, the batman torch before the play movie screen - when you want to access the content quickly after having seen that once - it becomes annoying waiting for the cut scenes.

keep up the good work.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

lacking

Now I have been following the Xombie Series since episode 4, having at the time gone over the previous submissions to fill in the plot, and it is amazing seeing your progression through design, directing and artisty.

Your progressive ability to animate and the speed you must be picking up at achieving effects in the nature that you incorporate more of them with each episode..

This entry though, as the subject suggests.. let you down i think, your leap from simplistic animation which through subtlety and insinuation did such a good job in earlier episodes.. has now shown weaknesses in your skill, your a one man animator trying to make a fight scene, that would take 10 fold the manhours you can put into this to make look good. - I find i prefer the likes of episode 6 & 7, having anticipated 8 for months now for the promise offered by the advances you had steadily made through the series..

I wonder if the influence of the Filming of this series has changed your style.. and now you are trying to live up to a fully staffed animation studio, but still on your own. - I feel you would have done better to continue your natural progression and develop upon what you had, rather than introducing too many new elements.. - having music over the dialogue at the start of this episode made it very difficult to hear what was said.

I am not going to give up on this series, I too, like other reviews I have read am somewhat annoyed at your wanton destruction of characters that credited a more symbolic demise..

Lets hope you can pull something out of the can to justify this episode.. good luck with it, too many authors are defeated by a project they create when it gains the scope yours now finds itself within.

Most of them fail by their lack of willingness to limit their palette.

dont get carried away with potentials. ensure your origonal ambition is carried through..

Looking forward to the rest of the Series. Congratulations for your work so far.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Beautifully Directed

You use of suspense, cinematography, artistry and concept blew me away.

Beautifully Directed.

sdkjhjasdhja the movie sdkjhjasdhja the movie

I dont get it why do people vote high for this?

Surely this is a website dedicated to creating flash movies. this was not a movie. some of the animation was well created. why was the content so meaningless?

Bullying Bullying

hmmm..

i get the point, anf i dont agree with bullying.. but surely making a flash saying the weeds will beat YOU up, will just inspire the bullies to go around, beating the crap into the weeds, seeing if any of them can fight back? seems a bit counter productive to me...

Candy Candy

excellent

I am rapidly recognising my appreciation of near monotone animation, graphics in greyscale with one other colour. Aside from my appreciation of the graphics, the sound and the music went really well, the voice over was very well done. - just had to pass on my congratulations.

Forensic Forensic

one of the best

That was one of the best Collab works i have ever seen. - there wasn't a weak link, which you always find with collab's. every animator had something of worth to show and a decent dose of skill to complete the movie. Very well done. All of you.

Ryo the ninja KID ep 2 Ryo the ninja KID ep 2

nice

I liked the Swordfish reference and sound effect!!