StarCraft FA 5 SE2008 StarCraft FA 5 SE2008

o.k....

What is really annoying for me playing this game, is how after you have used a skill you have to click back on it again - if using something like the burn or the psonic eye - then you should just be able to keep using it - until your energy runs out, you should only have to click on a skill when you want to change one.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

excellent

Addicted doesn't cover it. i cannot beat damn level 6 and until i do, i find myself unable to think of anything else. Very annoying.

My biggest bugbear though, is that the splitting aliens do not yield any points for their divided parts. That sucks. Esp. at level 6 when they split like 10 odd times and you get no extra points for killing them off.

ps. is it possible to beat level 6? has anyone? and... how?? please.... - i had a life...

Lord Of The Stars 1.4 Lord Of The Stars 1.4

improve that

the fighting is awful, if your character is attacked by something close to. there is no fighting involved, your always just reeling from their attack, if they are on top of you as such, your close combat doesnt hit them./ - that was just mightily frsutrating. - one of the worst i have seen from games of gondor.